Report NEP-SOC-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00410530_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francis Bidault & José R. de la Torre & Stelios H. Zanakis, 2009. "Demography versus context: A cross-country survey of the willingness to rely on trust in business partnerships," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-09-005, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Wolff, Irenaeus, 2009. "Counterpunishment revisited: an evolutionary approach," MPRA Paper 16923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles FIGUIERES & Marc WILLINGER & David MASCLET, 2009. "Weak moral motivation leads to the decline of voluntary contributions," Working Papers 09-09, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Aug 2009.
- Caroline Gijselinckx, 2009. "Co-operative Stakeholders. Who Counts in Co-operatives, and How?," Working Papers on Social and Co-operative Entrepreneurship 0905, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, HIVA, Cera Centre for Co-operative Entrepreneurship.