The ‘Transaction Cost Approach’ and the Performance of the Belgian Dairy Co-operatives Before 1940
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsDairy Industry; Co-operatives; Creameries;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- N53 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-08-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-08-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SBM-2009-08-02 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hva:wpssce:0902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonja Wuyts). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hikulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .