Measuring and Modeling Risk Using High-Frequency Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weber, Enzo & Zhang, Yanqun, 2012.
"Common influences, spillover and integration in Chinese stock markets,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 382-394.
- Enzo Weber & Yanqun Zhang, 2008. "Common Influences, Spillover and Integration in Chinese Stock Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-072, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Enzo Weber, 2008. "Structural Dynamic Conditional Correlation," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-069, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Zhang, Zhengjun & Zhu, Bin, 2016. "Copula structured M4 processes with application to high-frequency financial data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 231-241.
- Till Dannewald & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2008. "A Brand Specific Investigation of International Cost Shock Threats on Price and Margin with a Manufacturer-Wholesaler-Retailer Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-070, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRealized Volatility; Realized Betas; Volatility Modeling;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2008-07-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2008-07-05 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-MST-2008-07-05 (Market Microstructure)
- NEP-RMG-2008-07-05 (Risk Management)
- NEP-UPT-2008-07-05 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2008-045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.