Measuring and Modeling Risk Using High-Frequency Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weber, Enzo & Zhang, Yanqun, 2012.
"Common influences, spillover and integration in Chinese stock markets,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 382-394.
- Enzo Weber & Yanqun Zhang, 2008. "Common Influences, Spillover and Integration in Chinese Stock Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-072, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Enzo Weber, 2008. "Structural Dynamic Conditional Correlation," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-069, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Zhang, Zhengjun & Zhu, Bin, 2016. "Copula structured M4 processes with application to high-frequency financial data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 231-241.
- Till Dannewald & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2008. "A Brand Specific Investigation of International Cost Shock Threats on Price and Margin with a Manufacturer-Wholesaler-Retailer Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-070, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRealized Volatility; Realized Betas; Volatility Modeling;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-07-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2008-07-05 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-MST-2008-07-05 (Market Microstructure)
- NEP-RMG-2008-07-05 (Risk Management)
- NEP-UPT-2008-07-05 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2008-045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .