Report NEP-ECM-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008. "A Powerful Test of the Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis Based on a Tuning Parameter Free Statistic," CREATES Research Papers 2008-36, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Karl Schlag, 2008. "Exact tests for correlation and for the slope in simple linear regressions without making assumptions," Economics Working Papers 1097, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Masayuki Hirukawa, 2008. "Time Series Nonparametric Regression Using Asymmetric Kernels with an Application to Estimation of Scalar Diffusion Processes," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-573, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00289456_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Meijer & Susann Rohwedder & Tom Wansbeek, 2008. "Prediction of Latent Variables in a Mixture of Structural Equation Models, with an Application to the Discrepancy Between Survey and Register Data," Working Papers 584, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Hidehiko Ichimura & Taisuke Otsu, 2008. "Estimating Derivatives in Nonseparable Models with Limited Dependent Variables," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-574, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Nikolaus Hautsch & Uta Pigorsch, 2008. "Measuring and Modeling Risk Using High-Frequency Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-045, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080062 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi, 2008. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables Using Large Datasets: Dynamic Factor Model versus Large-Scale BVARs," Working Papers 200816, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- D.S.G. Pollock, 2008. "IDEOLOG: A Program for Filtering Econometric Data - A Synopsis of Alternative Methods," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- K. Barhoumi & S. Benk & R. Cristadoro & A. Den Reijer & A. Jakaitiene & P. Jelonek & A. Rua & K. Ruth & C. Van Nieuwenhuyze & G. Rünstler, 2008. "Short-term forecasting of GDP using large monthly datasets – A pseudo real-time forecast evaluation exercise," Working Paper Research 133, National Bank of Belgium.
- Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi, 2008. "Is a DFM Well-Suited in Forecasting Regional House Price Inflation?," Working Papers 200814, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- James D. Hamilton, 2008. "Macroeconomics and ARCH," NBER Working Papers 14151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12958 is not listed on IDEAS anymore