Computational Statistics and Data Visualization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klinke, Sigbert & Lehmann, Heiko, 2003. "MD*Book and XQC/XQS - an Architecture for Reproducible Research," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2003,35, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Deborah Nolan & Duncan Temple Lang, 2007. "Dynamic, Interactive Documents for Teaching Statistical Practice," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 75(3), pages 295-321, December.
More about this item
KeywordsData Visualization; Exploratory Graphics.;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hum:wpaper:sfb649dp2007-020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RDC-Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sohubde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .