Bond and Equity Home Bias and Foreign Bias: an International Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Andrew Karolyi & David T. Ng & Eswar S. Prasad, 2013. "The Coming Wave," Working Papers 082013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Gajewski, Krzysztof & Olszewski, Krzysztof & Pawłowska, Małgorzata & Rogowski, Wojciech & Tchorek, Grzegorz & Zięba, Jolanta, 2012.
"Integracja finansowa w Europie po wprowadzeniu euro. Przegląd literatury
[Financial integration in Europe after the introduction of the euro. A literature overview]," MPRA Paper 42482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eichler, Stefan & Plaga, Timo, 2017.
"The political determinants of government bond holdings,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 73(PA), pages 1-21.
- Eichler, Stefan & Plaga, Timo, 2016. "The Political Determinants of Government Bond Holdings," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-573, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Eichler, Stefan & Plaga, Timo, 2016. "The Political Determinants of Government Bond Holdings," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Joan Muysken & Thomas Ziesemer, 2014. "The Effect of Immigration on Economic Growth in an Ageing Economy," Bulletin of Applied Economics, Risk Market Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 35-63.
- Levy, Haim & Levy, Moshe, 2014. "The home bias is here to stay," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 29-40.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hub:wpecon:201224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Janssens). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emhubbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .