The Advertiser is Mentioned Twice. Media Bias in Belgian Newspapers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Smet, Dries & Vanormelingen, Stijn, 2011. "Advertiser Pressure on Newspaper Journalists: A Survey," Working Papers 2011/37, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Germano, Fabrizio & Meier, Martin, 2013.
"Concentration and self-censorship in commercial media,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 117-130.
- Fabrizio Germano & Martin Meier, "undated". "Concentration and Self-Censorship in Commercial Media," Working Papers 527, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fabrizio Germano & Martin Meier, 2010. "Concentration and self-censorship in commercial media," Economics Working Papers 1256, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fabrizio Germano & Martin Meier, 2010. "Concentration and self-censorship in commercial media," Discussion Papers 1518, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Blasco, Andrea & Pin, Paolo & Sobbrio, Francesco, 2016.
"Paying positive to go negative: Advertisers׳ competition and media reports,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 243-261.
- A. Blasco & P. Pin & F. Sobbrio, 2011. "Paying Positive to Go Negative: Advertisers' Competition and Media Reports," Working Papers wp772, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Gambaro, Marco & Puglisi, Riccardo, 2015.
"What do ads buy? Daily coverage of listed companies on the Italian press,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 41-57.
- Marco GAMBARO & Riccardo PUGLISI, 2009. "What do ads buy? Daily coverage of listed companies on the Italian press," Departmental Working Papers 2009-36, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Marco Gambaro and Riccardo Puglisi, 2010. "What Do Ads Buy? Daily Coverage of Listed Companies on the Italian Press," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/26, European University Institute.
- Ruenzi, Stefan & Focke, Florens & Niessen-Ruenzi, Alexandra, 2014. "A Friendly Turn: Advertising Bias in the News Media," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100497, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsadvertising; advertising bias; commercial bias; media bias; newspapers;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2012-04-23 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2012-04-23 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hub:wpecon:201205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Janssens). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emhubbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.