What Determines the Decision to Implement EMAS? A European Firm Level Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrícia Tourais & Nuno Videira, 2016. "Why, How and What do Organizations Achieve with the Implementation of Environmental Management Systems?—Lessons from a Comprehensive Review on the Eco-Management and Audit Scheme," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-25, March.
- Stefan Borsky & Esther Blanco, 2014. "Setting one voluntary standard in a heterogeneous Europe - EMAS, corruption and stringency of environmental regulations," Working Papers 2014-29, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2009.
"Performance environnementale et économique de l'entreprise,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 71-94.
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2009. "Performance environnementale et économique de l’entreprise," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 190(4), pages 71-94.
- Marius Bulearca & Catalin Popescu, 2014. "Dimensions Of Sustainable Development In Extractive Industry," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 165-170, December.
- Marius Bulearca & Cristian Sima, 2015. "IDENTIFYING THE ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES IN EXTRACTIVE INDUSTRY (International Conference “EUROPEAN PERSPECTIVE OF LABOR MARKET - INOVATION, EXPERTNESS, PERFORMANCE”)," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 141102, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:283:d:66076 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness and financial characteristics; EMAS participation; Logistic regression; Stakeholder pressures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hub:wpecon:200815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Janssens). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emhubbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.