Pension Reform in Japan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir Bezdek & Kamil Dybczak & Ales Krejdl, 2003. "Czech Fiscal Policy: Introductory Analysis," Working Papers 2003/07, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence, 1996. "Privatizing School Security at Home and Abroad," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 368-372, May.
- Alfredo Cuevas & George A Mackenzie & Philip R. Gerson, 1997. "Pension Regimes and Saving," IMF Occasional Papers 153, International Monetary Fund.
- Deborah Roseveare & Willi Leibfritz & Douglas Fore & Eckhard Wurzel, 1996. "Ageing Populations, Pension Systems and Government Budgets: Simulations for 20 OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 168, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takayama, Noriyuki & Shiraishi, Kousuke, 2012. "Does a Bad Start Lead to a Bad Finish in Japan?," CIS Discussion paper series 547, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- John McHale, 2001.
"The Risk of Social Security Benefit-Rule Changes: Some International Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: Risk Aspects of Investment-Based Social Security Reform, pages 247-290
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John McHale, 1999. "The Risk of Social Security Benefit Rule Changes: Some International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Gary Burtless, 1997. "Social Security reform in a global context," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 41(Jun), pages 243-274.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piedp1:253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .