Aggregate Fluctuations of Discrete Investments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luigi Guiso & Chaoqun Lai & Makoto Nirei, 2011.
"Detecting Propagation Effects by Observing Aggregate Distributions: The Case of Lumpy Investments,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2011/25, European University Institute.
- Luigi Guiso & Chaoqun Lai & Makoto Mirei, 2011. "Detecting Propagation Effects by Observing Aggregate Distributions: The Case of Lumpy Investments," EIEF Working Papers Series 1112, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jun 2011.
- John Stachurski, 2009. "Economic Dynamics: Theory and Computation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012774, January.
More about this item
KeywordsLumpy investment; (S; s) economy; strategic complementarity; self-organized criticality; fat-tailed distribution;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-04-18 (Business Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-04-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:iirwps:08-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iihitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .