Report NEP-BEC-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Munch, Jakob Roland & Rose Skaksen, Jan, 2009. "Human Capital and Wages in Exporting Firms," Working Papers 09-2006, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Bachmann & Peggy David, 2009. "The Importance of Two-Sided Heterogeneity for the Cyclicality of Labour Market Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-017, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Christian Haefke & Marcus Sonntag & Thijs van Rens, 2009. "Wage Rigidity and Job Creation," Kiel Working Papers 1504, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond, 2008. "The rise of individual performance pay," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/3, University of Stavanger.
- Bhimani, Al & Hausken, Kjell & Ncube , Mthuli, 2009. "Agent Takeover Risk of Principal in Outsourcing Relationships," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/2, University of Stavanger.
- Pierrette Heuse & Yves Saks, 2009. "Labour flows in Belgium," Working Paper Research 162, National Bank of Belgium.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & José Luis Peydró, 2009. "Financial Regulation, Financial Globalization and the Synchronization of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 14887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nirei, Makoto, 2008. "Aggregate Fluctuations of Discrete Investments," IIR Working Paper 08-08, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kartik B. Athreya & Ahmet Akyol, 2009. "Credit and self-employment," Working Paper 09-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Damiaan Persyn & John Hutchinson, 2009. "Globalisation, concentration and footloose firms: in search of the main cause of the declining labour share," LICOS Discussion Papers 22909, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Zoltán J. Ács & László Szerb, 2009. "The global entrepreneurship index (GEINDEX)," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Nils Braakmann & Alexander Vogel, 2009. "The impact of the 2004 EU-enlargement on enterprise performance and exports of service enterprises in the German eastern border region," Working Paper Series in Economics 124, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2009. "Profit-shifting in Two-sided Markets," Discussion Papers 2009/1, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Zhi Da & Re-Jin Guo & Ravi Jagannathan, 2009. "CAPM for Estimating the Cost of Equity Capital: Interpreting the Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tavani, Daniele, 2009. "Wage Bargaining and Induced Technical Change in a Linear Economy: Model and Application to the US (1963-2003)," MPRA Paper 14635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14545 is not listed on IDEAS anymore