Patent quality, cumulative innovation and market value: Evidence from Japanese firm level panel data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0612-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastien Lechevalier & Yukio Ikeda & Junichi Nishimura, 2006. "Collaborative R&D in the robot technology in Japan: an inquiry based on patent data analysis (1991-2004)," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-453, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Fukugawa, Nobuya, 2012. "Impacts of intangible assets on the initial public offering of biotechnology startups," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 83-85.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2007. "Science linkages and innovation performance: An analysis on CIS-3 firms in Belgium," IESE Research Papers D/671, IESE Business School.
More about this item
Keywordspatent quality; market value; forward citation; science linkage; cumulative innovation;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:iirwps:05-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iihitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .