The Utility Standard and the Patentability of Intermediate Technology
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reiko Aoki & Sadao Nagaoka, 2005. "The Utility Standard and the Patentability of Intermediate Technology," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-75, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jing-Yuan, Chiou, 2012. "In the shadow of giants," MPRA Paper 37033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aoki, Reiko & Kao, Tina, 2012. "Protection of basic research and R&D incentives in an international setting," CIS Discussion paper series 563, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Masuyuki Nishijima, 2004. "Effects of the Anticommons on R&D: The Case of University Corporation in Japan," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 647, Econometric Society.
More about this item
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2003-05-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2003-05-13 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hituec:a437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiromichi Miyake) or (Editorial board). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.