Report NEP-MIC-2003-05-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:snyaec:03-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roel Beetsma & Henrik Jensen, "undated". "Risk Sharing and Moral Hazard with a Stability Pact," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-11, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Aoki, Reiko & Nagaoka, Sadao, 2003. "The Utility Standard and the Patentability of Intermediate Technology," Discussion Paper Series a437, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "Quantum Computer: An Appliance for Playing Market Games," Departmental Working Papers 16, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Pekka Ilmakunnas & Vesa Kanniainen & Uki Lammi, "undated". "Entrepreneurship, Economic Risks, and Risk-Insurance in the Welfare State," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-03, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Chris Chan & Patrick Laplagne & David Appels, 2003. "The Role of Auctions in Allocating Public Resources," Microeconomics 0304007, EconWPA.
- Productivity Commission, 2003. "Managed competition in health care," HEW 0304001, EconWPA.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Jan Werner, 2002. "Implementing Arrow-Debreu equilibria by trading infinitely-lived securities," Research Working Paper RWP 02-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg, 2003. "Nonparametric pricing of multivariate contingent claims," Staff Reports 162, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Claus Thustrup Kreiner, "undated". "The Taxation of Married Couples in OECD Countries: A Need for Reform?," EPRU Working Paper Series 02-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2003. "A Microfoundation of Predator-Prey Dynamics," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 110-03, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Susan Stone & ; Anna Matysek & ; Andrew Dolling, 2003. "Modelling Possible Impacts of GM Crops on Australian Trade," Urban/Regional 0304002, EconWPA.
- Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos-Møller, 1999. "Lobbying by Ethnic Groups and Aid Allocation," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-05, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.