Exploitation and Productiveness: The Generalised Commodity Exploitation Theorem Once Again
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2009. "Exploitation and productiveness: the generalised commodity exploitation theorem once again," MPRA Paper 30450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676, March.
- Takao Fujimoto & Arrigo Opocher, 2010. "Commodity Content In A General Input-Output Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 442-453, July.
- Naoki Yoshihara & Roberto Veneziani, 2010.
"Commodity Content In A General Input-Output Model: A Comment,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 740-748, November.
- Yoshihara, Naoki & Veneziani, Roberto, 2009. "Commodity Content in a General Input-Output Model: A Comment," Discussion Paper Series a522, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yoshihara, Naoki & Veneziani, Roberto, 2009. "Commodity Content in a General Input-Output Model: A Comment," CCES Discussion Paper Series 22, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Takao Fujimoto & Yukihiko Fujita, 2008. "A Refutation Of The Commodity Exploitation Theorem," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 530-540, July.
More about this item
KeywordsValue; Exploitation; Generalised Commodity Exploitation Theorem;
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hituec:550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiromichi Miyake). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .