Universal Social Orderings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Fleurbaey & Koichi Tadenuma, 2009. "Universal Social Orderings," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-024, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Koichi Tadenuma, 2009. "Universal Social Ordering," IDEP Working Papers 0901, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jan 2009.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Tadenuma, Koichi, 2009. "Universal Social Orderings," CCES Discussion Paper Series 9, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2013. "Social welfare with incomplete ordinal interpersonal comparisons," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 405-417.
More about this item
Keywordssocial choice; universal social orderings; maximin principle; interpersonal comparisons;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:econdp:2009-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .