Report NEP-CDM-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kikuchi, Kazuya, 2008. "Downsian Model with Asymmetric Information: Possibility of Policy Divergence," Discussion Papers 2008-06, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Tadenuma, Koichi, 2009. "Universal Social Orderings," Discussion Papers 2009-02, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Arvind Virmani, 2009. "Economic Growth, Governance and Voting Behaviour: an Application to Indian Elections," Working Papers id:1913, eSocialSciences.
- Okada, Akira, 2009. "Non-cooperative Bargaining and the Incomplete Information Core," Discussion Papers 2009-03, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Olimid, Anca Parmena, 2008. "Government Instability Indicators and the Exercise of limited "Consensus" in post-communist Romania 1992-2004," MPRA Paper 14927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Hamadi, Malika, 2009. "Large powerful shareholders and cash holding," CEPR Discussion Papers 7291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olimid, Anca Parmena, 2009. "Political cleavages in Romania. A theoretical overview of the post-communist parties and party systems," MPRA Paper 14957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurent-Lucchetti, Jérémy & Leroux, Justin, 2009. "Choosing and Sharing," MPRA Paper 14929, University Library of Munich, Germany.