Optimal Policy for Product R&D with Endogenous Quality Ordering: Asymmetric Duopoly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Naoto Jinji & Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2006. "Optimal Policy For Product R&D With Endogenous Quality Ordering: Asymmetric Duopoly ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 127-140, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taba Yumiko, 2016. "Optimal Product R&D Policies with Endogenous Quality Choices and Unilateral Spillover," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 365-391, January.
- Julien Berthoumieu & Viola Lamani, 2016. "Vertical Differentiation, Uncertainty, Product R&D and Policy Instruments in a North-South Duopoly," Working Papers hal-01285559, HAL.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:122:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0548-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ram Kumar Phuyal, 2016. "Imposition of R&D Subsidy in a Product Differentiated Duopolistic Industry," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(6), pages 336-351, June.
More about this item
Keywordsasymmetric duopoly; endogenous quality ordering; product R&D; R&D policy; vertical product differentiation;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:econdp:2004-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .