Optimal Policy For Product R&D With Endogenous Quality Ordering: Asymmetric Duopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jinji, Naoto & Toshimitsu, Tsuyoshi, 2004. "Optimal Policy for Product R&D with Endogenous Quality Ordering: Asymmetric Duopoly," Discussion Papers 2004-08, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Devine, Theresa J. & Kiefer, Nicolas M., 1991. "Empirical Labor Economics: The Search Approach," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195059366, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julien Berthoumieu & Viola Lamani, 2016. "Vertical Differentiation, Uncertainty, Product R&D and Policy Instruments in a North-South Duopoly," Working Papers hal-01285559, HAL.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:122:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0548-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taba Yumiko, 2016. "Optimal Product R&D Policies with Endogenous Quality Choices and Unilateral Spillover," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 365-391, January.
- Ram Kumar Phuyal, 2016. "Imposition of R&D Subsidy in a Product Differentiated Duopolistic Industry," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(6), pages 336-351, June.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:45:y:2006:i:2:p:127-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.