The economy of a parish church in the diocese of Linköping 1592-1735
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Redish,Angela, 2006. "Bimetallism," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521028936, March.
More about this item
KeywordsStormaktstiden; Linköpings stift; kyrkoräkenskaper; sockenstämma; Kälvstens kyrkas ekonomi; Sweden’s period as a great power; the diocese of Linköping; parish meeting; the economy of a parish church;
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N33 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N43 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:suekhi:0010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodney Edvinsson). General contact details of provider: http://www.ekohist.su.se/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .