Costs of traffic accidents with wild boar populations in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador, 2011.
"Growth in the Shadow of Expropriation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(2), pages 651-697.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador, 2009. "Growth in the Shadow of Expropriation," NBER Working Papers 15194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador, 2010. "Growth in the Shadow of Expropriation," 2010 Meeting Papers 1194, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador, 2009. "Growth in the Shadow of Expropriation," Discussion Papers 08-051, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Di Corato, Luca, 2012.
"Optimal conservation policy under imperfect intergenerational altruism,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, pages 194-206.
- Luca Di Corato, 2011. "Optimal Conservation Policy Under Imperfect Intergenerational Altruism," Working Papers 2011.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Di Corato, Luca, 2011. "Optimal Conservation Policy under Imperfect Intergenerational Altruism," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114440, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Barbosa, Diogo & Carvalho, Vitor M. & Pereira, Paulo J., 2016. "Public stimulus for private investment: An extended real options model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 742-748.
- Sarkar, Sudipto, 2012. "Attracting private investment: Tax reduction, investment subsidy, or both?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1780-1785.
- Christopher Harris & David Laibson, 2013.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 128(1), pages 205-248.
- Christopher Harris & David Laibson, 2001. "Instantaneous Gratification," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000267, David K. Levine.
- Laibson, David I. & Harris, Christopher, 2012. "Instantaneous Gratification," Scholarly Articles 9918802, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Christopher Harris & David Laibson, 2006. "Instantaneous Gratification," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000635, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Christopher Harris & David Laibson, 2001. "Instantaneous Gratification," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 625018000000000267, www.najecon.org.
- E. S. Phelps & R. A. Pollak, 1968. "On Second-Best National Saving and Game-Equilibrium Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 185-199.
- Pennings, Enrico, 2005. "How to maximize domestic benefits from foreign investments: the effect of irreversibility and uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 873-889, May.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474, June.
- Pennings, Enrico, 2000. "Taxes and stimuli of investment under uncertainty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 383-391, February.
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 1997. "Pollution Accumulation and Firm Incentives to Accelerate Technological Change Under Uncertain Private Benefits," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 285-300.
- Yishay D. Maoz, 2011. "Tax, Stimuli Of Investment And Firm Value," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 171-174, February.
- Yu, Chia-Feng & Chang, Ta-Cheng & Fan, Chinn-Ping, 2007. "FDI timing: Entry cost subsidy versus tax rate reduction," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 262-271, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ing-Marie Gren & Tobias Häggmark-Svensson & Hans Andersson & Gunnar Jansson & Annika Jägerbrand, 2016. "Using traffic data to estimate wildlife populations," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, pages 17-31.
- Häggmark-Svensson, Tobias & Elofsson, Katarina & Engelmann, Marc & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2015. "A review of the literature on benefits, costs, and policies for wildlife management," Working Paper Series 2015:1, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordstraffic accidents; costs; wild boar; econometrics; land scape characteristics; Sweden.;
- Q29 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Other
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:slueko:2014_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Hillerius). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iesluse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .