Report NEP-TRE-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-14-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abate, Megersa & Vierth, Inge & de Jong , Gerard, 2014. "Joint econometric models of freight transport chain and shipment size choice," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:9, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Meersman, Hilde & Strandenes, Siri Pettersen & Van de Voorde, Eddy, 2014. "Port Pricing: Principles, Structure and Models," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 14/2014, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00986648 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xavier Fageda, 2014. "“What hurts the dominant airlines at hub airports?”," IREA Working Papers 201414, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2014.
- Osborne, Theresa & Pachon, Maria Claudia & Araya, Gonzalo Enrique, 2014. "What drives the high price of road freight transport in Central America ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6844, The World Bank.
- José I. Castillo-Manzano & Mercedes Castro-Nuño & Xavier Fageda, 2014. "“Are traffic violators criminals? Searching for answers in experiences of European countries”," IREA Working Papers 201415, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2014.
- Milena Klasing Chen & Sophie Hooge & Blanche Segrestin & Armand Hatchuel, 2014. "Motivations For Innovation In Public Transport: The Benefits Of A Low Cost Perspective," Post-Print hal-00988174, HAL.
- Corinne Blanquart & Saskia Seidel & Barbara Lenz, 2014. "A conceptual framework to understand retailers'logistics and transport organization-illustrated for groceries'goods movements in France and Germany," Post-Print hal-00985969, HAL.
- Malcolm G. BIRD, 2013. "In Turbulent Waters: British Columbia Ferry Service Inc., 1985-2012," CIRIEC Working Papers 1305, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Häggmark Svensson, Tobias & Gren, Ing-Marie & Andersson, Hans & Jansson, Gunnar & Jägerbrand, Annika, 2014. "Costs of traffic accidents with wild boar populations in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2014:5, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Oksana Zaporozhets, 2014. "Becoming A Subway User: Managing Affects And Experiences," HSE Working papers WP BRP 52/HUM/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.