Consumer Preferences and Soft Load Control on the Swedish Electricity Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertsch, Valentin & Harold, Jason & Fell, Harrison, 2019. "Consumer preferences for end-use specific curtailable electricity contracts on household appliances during peak load hours," Papers WP632, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Daniel, Aemiro Melkamu, 2020. "Towards Sustainable Energy Consumption Electricity Demand Flexibility and Household Fuel Choice," Umeå Economic Studies 971, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Curtis, John & Brazil, William & Harold, Jason, 2019. "Understanding preference heterogeneity in electricity services: the case of domestic appliance curtailment contracts," Papers WP638, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
KeywordsDemand flexibility; choice experiment; electricity market; load control;
All these keywords.
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CTA-2018-01-08 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-ENE-2018-01-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2018-01-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2018-01-08 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:slucer:2017_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.cere.se .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Mona Bonta Bergman (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.cere.se .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.