Report NEP-CTA-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Guillem Roig issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manabu Nose, 2017. "Enforcing Public-Private Partnership Contract: How do Fiscal Institutions Matter?," IMF Working Papers 17/243, International Monetary Fund.
- Gonzalez Jimenez, Victor, 2017. "On the psychological motives of economic performance," Other publications TiSEM da8d04e8-5419-4149-af07-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Andrea Attar & Eloisa Campioni & Gwenaël Piaser, 2017. "On Private Communication in Competing Mechanism Games," CEIS Research Paper 421, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 16 Dec 2017.
- Akinobu Shuto & Norio Kitagawa & Naoki Futaesaku, 2017. "The Effect of Bank Monitoring on the Demand for Earnings Quality in Bond Contracts," IMES Discussion Paper Series 17-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- JOHNEN, Johannes, 2017. "Dynamic competition in deceptive markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2017036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Broberg, Thomas & Brännlund, Runar & Persson, Lars, 2017. "Consumer Preferences and Soft Load Control on the Swedish Electricity Market," CERE Working Papers 2017:9, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Fabrice Defever & Christian Fischer & Jens Suedekum, 2017. "Supplier Search and Rematching in Global Sourcing - Theory and Evidence from China," CESifo Working Paper Series 6748, CESifo.
- Angelova, Vera & Giebe, Thomas & Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta, 2017. "Does a Short-Term Increase in Incentives Boost Performance?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 60, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.