Report NEP-REG-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vera Zipperer & Misato Sato & Karsten Neuhoff, 2017. "Benchmarks for Emissions Trading – General Principles for Emissions Scope," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1712, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dahlqvist, Anna & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2017. "Assessing the Rebound Effect in Energy Intensive Industries: A Factor Demand Model Approach with Asymmetric Price Response," Working Papers 150, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Hélène Le Cadre, 2018. "On the Efficiency of Local Electricity Markets Under Decentralized and Centralized Designs: A Multi-leader Stackelberg Game Analysis," Working Papers hal-01619885, HAL.
- Jérôme Collet & Olivier Féron & Peter Tankov, 2017. "Optimal management of a wind power plant with storage capacity," Working Papers hal-01627593, HAL.
- Broberg, Thomas & Brännlund, Runar & Persson, Lars, 2017. "Consumer Preferences and Soft Load Control on the Swedish Electricity Market," CERE Working Papers 2017:9, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Frondel, Manuel & Sommer, Stephan & Vance, Colin, 2017. "Heterogeneity in residential electricity consumption: A quantile regression approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 722, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Sébastien Houde & Joseph E. Aldy, 2017. "The Efficiency Consequences of Heterogeneous Behavioral Responses to Energy Fiscal Policies," NBER Working Papers 24103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olga Chiappinelli & Karsten Neuhoff, 2017. "Time-Consistent Carbon Pricing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1710, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gioele Figus & Karen Turner & Patrizio Lecca & Peter G McGregor, 2017. "Energy efficiency as an instrument of regional development policy? Trading-off the benefits of an economic stimulus and energy rebound effects," Working Papers 17-02, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Audrey Berry, 2017. "Compensating households from carbon tax regressivity and fuel poverty: a microsimulation study," Policy Papers 2017.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Tommaso Proietti & Niels Haldrup & Oskar Knapik, 2017. "Spikes and memory in (Nord Pool) electricity price spot prices," CEIS Research Paper 422, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Dec 2017.
- Lu, Yixin & Ou, Carol & Angelopoulos, Spyros, 2018. "Exploring the effect of monetary incentives on user behavior in Online Sharing Platforms," Other publications TiSEM b6030df8-d7ea-48b8-834b-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Christian Traxler & Franz Westermaier & Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2017. "Bunching on the Autobahn? Speeding Responses to a 'Notched' Penalty Scheme," CESifo Working Paper Series 6786, CESifo.
- Izabela Jelovac & Samuel Nzale, 2017. "Regulation and altruism," Working Papers halshs-01618043, HAL.
- Alexandre Volle, 2017. "Why is price useless to signal environmental quality ?," Working Papers 2017.30, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Chen, C. & Dollevoet, T.A.B. & Zhao, J., 2017. "One-block train formation in large-scale railway networks: An exact model and a tree-based decomposition algorithm," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI-2017-32, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Tomasz Weron & Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Rafal Weron, 2017. "The role of educational trainings in the diffusion of smart metering platforms: An agent-based modeling approach," HSC Research Reports HSC/17/04, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.