The Effect of Cash Flow on Investment: An Empirical Test of the Balance Sheet Channel
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikael Carlsson & Julián Messina & Oskar Nordström Skans, 2016.
"Wage Adjustment and Productivity Shocks,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(595), pages 1739-1773, September.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Messin, Julián & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2011. "Wage adjustment and productivity shocks," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2011:14, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Messina, Julián & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2011. "Wage Adjustment and Productivity Shocks," IZA Discussion Papers 5719, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlsson, Mikael & Messina, Julián & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2011. "Wage Adjustment and Productivity Shocks," Working Paper Series 253, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Carlsson, Mikael & Messina, Julián & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2011. "Wage adjustment and productivity shocks," Working Paper Series 2011:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Messina, Julián & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2014. "Firm-Level Shocks and Labor Adjustments," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2014:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Clément Carbonnier & Gwenaële Rot & Clément Malgouyres, 2016. "Evaluation interdisciplinaire des impacts du CICE en matière de compétitivité internationale, d'investissement, d'emploi, de résultat net des entreprises et de salaires," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4v8c8tnfgu8, Sciences Po.
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2014.
"Corporate Taxation and Investment: Evidence from the Belgian ACE Reform,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
534, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- aus dem Moore, Nils, 2015. "Corporate Taxation and Investment Evidence from the Belgian ACE Reform," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112888, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nils aus dem Moore, 2014. "Corporate Taxation and Investment: Evidence from the Belgian ACE Reform," Ruhr Economic Papers 0534, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0534 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial frictions; balance sheet channel; financial accelerator; investment; cash flow;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:rbnkwp:0228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lena Löfgren). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbgovse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.