Genetic Variability and Collective Social Norms: The Case of Binge Drinking
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsExcessive Drinking in Social Situations (EDSS); drinking behavior; genetically founded individual preferences; sosial norms;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2009-06-03 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HEA-2009-06-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2009-06-03 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-06-03 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oslohe:2006_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anbjørg Kolaas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heuiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .