Report NEP-CDM-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-François Laslier, 2009. "In Silico Voting Experiments," Working Papers hal-00390376, HAL.
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2009. "Plurality versus proportional electoral rule: study of voters' representativeness," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- M. Socorro Puy, 2009. "Stable Coalition-Governments: The Case of Three Political Parties," Working Papers 2009-3, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Chris Geller & Jamie Mustard & Ranya Shahwan, 2007. "Focused Power: Experimental Manifestation of the Shapley-Shubik Power Index," Economics Series 2007_13, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Pablo Amorós, 2009. "Picking the Winners," Working Papers 2009-2, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Shogren, Jason F. & Nævdal, Eric, 2009. "Genetic Variability and Collective Social Norms: The Case of Binge Drinking," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2006:7, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Item repec:gwc:wpaper:2008-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore