Business Cycles With Worker Moral Hazard
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2008:i:1:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wouter J. Den Haan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1999.
"Contract-theoretic approaches to wages and displacement,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 55-68.
- Wouter J. den Haan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1999. "Contract-Theoretic Approaches to Wages and Displacement," NBER Working Papers 6972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- den Haan, Wouter J. & Ramey, Garey & Watson, Joel, 1999. "Contract-Theoretic Approaches to Wages and Displacement," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8h0480sk, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Wouter J. den Haan & Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 1999. "Contract-Theoretic Approaches to Wages and Displacement," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1216, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- MacLeod, W Bentley & Malcomson, James M & Gomme, Paul, 1994. "Labor Turnover and the Natural Rate of Unemployment: Efficiency Wage versus Frictional Unemployment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 276-315, April.
- Moen, Espen R & Rosén, Åsa, 2006. "Incentives in Competitive Search Equilibrium and Wage Rigidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5554, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2291-2372 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norikazu Tawara, 2008. "No-shirking Conditions in Frictional Labor Markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(1), pages 1-10.
- Alexopoulos, Michelle, 2004. "Unemployment and the business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 277-298, March.
- Izumi Yokoyama & Takuya Obara, 2017.
"Optimal combination of wage cuts and layoffs—the unexpected side effect of a performance-based payment system,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-15, December.
- YOKOYAMA, Izumi & OBARA, Takuya, 2015. "Optimal Combination of Wage Cuts and Layoffs: The Unexpected Side Effect of a Performance-based Payment System," Discussion Papers 2015-07, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
Keywordslabour supply ; business cycles ; wages ; employment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:1988_019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .