Learning from the Bangalore Experience: The Role of Universities in an Emerging Regional Innovation System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vang, Jan & Chaminade, Cristina, 2006. "Building RIS in Developing Countries: Policy Lessons from Bangalore, India," Papers in Innovation Studies 2006/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kitagawa, Fumi, 2008. "Policy Reforms, New University-Industry Links and Implications for Regional Development in Japan," Papers in Innovation Studies 2008/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Samia Nour, 2014. "Regional Systems of Innovation and Economic Structure in the Arab Region," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(3), pages 481-520, September.
More about this item
Keywordsuniversity; regional system of innovation; software industry; developing countries; Bangalore;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-12-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2007-12-15 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2007_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .