FDI and Job Creation in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Njangang, Henri & Nembot Ndeffo, Luc & Noubissi Domguia, Edmond & Fosto Koyeu, Prevost, 2018. "The long-run and short-run effects of foreign direct investment, foreign aid and remittances on economic growth in African countries," MPRA Paper 89747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Ajayi-Obe, 2020. "Key Determinants of Job Creation: A Comparative analysis between OECD Countries and Emerging Economies," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 4, pages 619-647, December.
- Simon Wong, Chak Keung & Gladys Liu, Fung Ching, 2011. "A study of pre-trip use of travel guidebooks by leisure travelers," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 616-628.
- Taotao Chen & Afonso Fleury & Maria Tereza Fleury & Xiao Chen, 2020. "Government, MNEs and Industry Development: A Perspective of Game Theory," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 19(1), pages 1-26, June.
- Ramesh Chandra Das & Kamal Ray, 2022. "Linkages Between Employment and Net FDI Inflow: Insights from Individual as Well as Panel Data for Emerging South Asian Labour Market," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 23(3), pages 785-803, June.
- Tung Son Ha & Vu Tuan Chu & Mai Tuyet Thi Nguyen & Dung Hoai Thi Nguyen & Anh Ngoc Thi Nguyen, 2021. "The impact of Greenfield investment on domestic entrepreneurship," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Tsai Chang-hsien, 2011. "International Jurisdictional Competition under Globalization: From the U.S. Regulation of Foreign Private Issuers to Taiwan's Restrictions on Outward Investment in Mainland China," Asian Journal of Law and Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-102, April.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Employment; Foreign Direct Investment; Job Creation;
All these keywords.
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2007-11-03 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-11-03 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2007-11-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-11-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Elisabeth Gustafsson (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.