Vanity and Congestion: A Study of Reciprocal Externalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Häckner, Jonas & Nyberg, Sten, 1992. "Deregulating Taxi Services - A Word of Caution," Working Paper Series 353, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yang, Hai & Leung, Cowina W.Y. & Wong, S.C. & Bell, Michael G.H., 2010. "Equilibria of bilateral taxi-customer searching and meeting on networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(8-9), pages 1067-1083, September.
- Horn, M. E. T., 2002. "Multi-modal and demand-responsive passenger transport systems: a modelling framework with embedded control systems," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 167-188, February.
- Yang, Hai & Wong, S. C., 1998. "A network model of urban taxi services," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 235-246, May.
- Çetin, Tamer & Yasin Eryigit, Kadir, 2011. "Estimating the effects of entry regulation in the Istanbul taxicab market," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 476-484, July.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption externalities; Bertrand oligopoly model; Welfare;
All these keywords.
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.