Evaluations of Swedish Labor Market Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Burt S. Barnow, 1987. "The Impact of CETA Programs on Earnings: A Review of the Literature," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(2), pages 157-193.
- James J. Heckman & V. Joseph Hotz & Marcelo Dabos, 1987. "Do We Need Experimental Data To Evaluate the Impact of Manpower Training On Earnings?," Evaluation Review, , vol. 11(4), pages 395-427, August.
- David M. Blau & Philip K. Robins, 1987. "Training Programs and Wages: A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Effects of Program Size," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(1), pages 113-125.
- Heckman, James J. & Robb, Richard Jr., 1985. "Alternative methods for evaluating the impact of interventions : An overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 239-267.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisa M. Lynch, 1994. "Introduction to "Training and the Private Sector"," NBER Chapters,in: Training and the Private Sector: International Comparisons, pages 1-24 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leigh, Duane E., 1992. "Retraining displaced workers : what can developing countries learn from OECD nations?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 946, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour market policy; Sweden;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.