Long-term Care Insurance in Germany Assessments, benefits, care arrangements and funding
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gasche, Martin, 2007. "Finanzierungsseitige Reform der Pflegeversicherung: Warum und wie?," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 87(6), pages 359-364.
- Kornelia Hagen & Wolfram Lamping, 2011. "Karenzzeit, "Pflege-Riester", Bürgerversicherung: was hilft weiter?," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 78(39), pages 3-15.
- Rothgang, Heinz, 2007. "Reform der Pflegeversicherung durch Weiterentwicklung des bestehenden Systems," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 87(6), pages 364-369.
More about this item
KeywordsLong-term Care Insurance; LTCI; Germany; elderly population; family care; market-oriented care;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-02-27 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-02-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2012-02-27 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2012-02-27 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifswps:2011_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Karlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/framtse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.