Report NEP-IAS-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ziebarth, N.; & Schmitz, H.;, 2012. "In absolute or relative terms? How framing prices affects the consumer price sensitivity of health plan choice," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/03, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Paolo Li Donni, 2012. "Incentive and Selection Effects of Medigap Insurance on Inpatient Care," EIEF Working Papers Series 1203, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Feb 2012.
- Theobald, Hildegard, 2012. "Long-term Care Insurance in Germany Assessments, benefits, care arrangements and funding," Arbetsrapport 2011:13, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00670320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00668989 is not listed on IDEAS anymore