Labour Supply Response to Spousal Sickness Absence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeon, Sung-Hee & Pohl, R. Vincent, 2017.
"Health and work in the family: Evidence from spouses’ cancer diagnoses,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-18.
- Statistics Canada, 2016. "Health and Work in the Family: Evidence from Spouses? Cancer Diagnoses," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2016381e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
More about this item
Keywordssickness absence; labour supply; panel data;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifswps:2007_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Karlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/framtse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .