Financial Revolution and Economic Modernization in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ögren, Anders, 2009. "Financial revolution and economic modernisation in Sweden," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 47-71, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindmark, Magnus & Andersson, Lars Fredrik, 2014. "Where Was the Wealth of the Nation? Measuring Swedish Capital for the 19th and 20th Centuries," CERE Working Papers 2014:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Development; Growth; Institutions; Liquidity; Monetization; Nineteenth Century; Silver and Gold Standards; Structural Change;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-02-10 (Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2007-02-10 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HIS-2007-02-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2007-02-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.