Costs and Quality of Life in Multiple Sclerosis. A Cross-Sectional Observational Study in Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gisela Kobelt & Jenny Berg & Peter Lindgren & M. Battaglia & C. Lucioni & A. Uccelli, 2006. "Costs and quality of life of multiple sclerosis in Italy," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 7(02), pages 45-54, July.
- Green, Gill & Todd, Jennifer & Pevalin, David, 2007. "Biographical disruption associated with multiple sclerosis: Using propensity scoring to assess the impact," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 524-535, August.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: multiple sclerosis; cost-of-illness; quality of life; EDSS; utility;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .