Squandering European Labor: Social Safety Nets in Times of Economic Turbulence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ljungqvist, Lars, 1999. "Squandering European Labour: Social Safety Nets in Times of Economic Turbulence," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 46(4), pages 367-388, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas J. Sargent, 2010. "How Sweden's Unemployment Became More Like Europe's," NBER Chapters,in: Reforming the Welfare State: Recovery and Beyond in Sweden, pages 189-223 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2012.
"Accounting for labor demand effects in structural labor supply models,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 129-138.
- Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2010. "Accounting for Labor Demand Effects in Structural Labor Supply Models," IZA Discussion Papers 5350, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean unemployment; economic turbulence; unemployment insurance;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-1999-07-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-LTV-1999-09-01 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .