Specification Tests for Asymmetric GARCH
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Changli He & Annastiina Silvennoinen & Timo Teräsvirta, 2008.
"Parameterizing Unconditional Skewness in Models for Financial Time Series,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 6(2), pages 208-230, Spring.
- Changli He & Annastiina Silvennoinen & Timo Teräsvirta, 2005. "Parameterizing Unconditional Skewness in Models for Financial Time Series," Research Paper Series 169, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Changli He & Annastiina Silvennoinen & Timo Teräsvirta, 2008. "Parameterizing unconditional skewness in models for financial time series," CREATES Research Papers 2008-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Yosra Koubaa, 2004. "Modelling Stock Returns in the G-7 and in Selected CEE Economies: A Non-linear GARCH Approach," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-663, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Luis Alberiko & OlaOluwa S. Yaya & Olarenwaju I. Shittu, 2015. "Fractional integration and asymmetric volatility in european, asian and american bull and bear markets. Applications to high frequency stock data," NCID Working Papers 07/2015, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Menelaos Karanasos & J. Kim, "undated". "Alternative GARCH in Mean Models: An Application to the Korean Stock Market," Discussion Papers 00/25, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
KeywordsGARCH; asymmetry; specification tests; Monte Carlo experiment;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.