Language and Scientific Publication Statistics: a Note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammar, Henrik & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2001. "Smokers' Decisions To Quit Smoking," Working Papers in Economics 59, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1986. "Technology Adoption in the Presence of Network Externalities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 822-841, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques Melitz, 2014.
"English as a Global Language,"
2014-22, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Melitz, Jacques, 2015. "English as a Global Language," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-61, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Jacques Melitz, 2015. "English as a global language," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1505, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Melitz, Jacques, 2014. "English as a global language," CEPR Discussion Papers 10102, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Jeannin, 2004. "Les économistes et leurs revues," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(3), pages 275-288.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00451852 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandelin, Bo, 2004. "Eli Heckscher Today: A Bibliometric Picture," Working Papers in Economics 121, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordslanguage; scientific publication; ISI;
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunwpe:0109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .