Report NEP-HPE-2003-10-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandelin, Bo, 2003. "Wicksell versus Brisman: A Dispute on Capital between Generations," Working Papers in Economics 108, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2003. "Do Frontiers give of do frontiers take ? The case of intercontinental trade in France at the end of the Ancien Régime," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2003-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sandelin, Bo & Sarafoglou, Nikias, 2003. "Language and Scientific Publication Statistics: a Note," Working Papers in Economics 109, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Glaser, Markus & Nöth, Markus & Weber, Martin, 2003. "Behavioral Finance," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-14, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Eve, CHIAPELLO & Annick, BOURGUIGNON, 2003. "The role of Criticism in the Dynamics of Performance Evaluation Systems," Les Cahiers de Recherche 777, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore