Marginal cost estimation for level crossing accidents: Evidence from the Swedish railways 2000-2008
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonsson, Lina & Björklund, Gunilla, 2016. "Accident risks and marginal costs for railway level crossings: evidence from Sweden 2000-2012," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:22, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Jonsson, Lina & Björklund, Gunilla, 2015. "Marginal cost estimation for level crossing accidents: evidence from the Swedish railways 2000-2012," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:7, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
More about this item
KeywordsRailway; Marginal Cost Estimation; Level Crossing Accidents;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ctswps:2011_015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CTS). General contact details of provider: http://www.cts.kth.se/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .