How can firm benefit from access to knowledge-intensive producer services?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palmberg, Johanna, 2013. "Spontaneous Orders and the Emergence of Economically Powerful Cities," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 310, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2013. "Learning and Productivity of Swedish Exporting Firms: The importance of Innovation Efforts and the Geography of Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 296, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; spillovers; productivity; TFP-growth;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-10-06 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2012-10-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HME-2012-10-06 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2012-10-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-10-06 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-10-06 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2012-10-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .