Report NEP-INO-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Marinucci, 2012. "A primer on R&D cooperation among firms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 130, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas & Dmitry Volodin, 2012. "Mobility, Productivity and Patent Value for Asian Prolific Inventors : China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, 1975 - 2010," Working Papers halshs-00734980, HAL.
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas & Dmitry Volodin, 2012. "Mobility, Productivity and Patent Value for Asian Prolific Inventors: China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, 1975 – 2010," Working Papers 1227, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis & Johansson, Börje, 2012. "How can firm benefit from access to knowledge-intensive producer services?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 283, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 11 Aug 2014.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2012. "Agricultural Production, Productivity and R&D over the Past Half Century: An Emerging New World Order," Staff Papers 133745, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Hunt, Robert M. & Carr, Jake K. & Smith, Tony E., 2012. "The agglomeration of R&D labs," Working Papers 12-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lee, Neil & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2012. "Innovation and spatial inequality in Europe and USA," CEPR Discussion Papers 9139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iban Lizarralde & Véronique Pilnière, 2012. "Les Phases Amont Des Projets Innovants Et La Construction Du Groupe-Projet," Post-Print hal-00735010, HAL.
- Verheul, I. & Block, J.H. & Burmeister-Lamp, K. & Thurik, A.R. & Tiemeier, H.W. & Turturea, R., 2013. "ADHD-like behavior and entrepreneurial intentions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-011-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Wan-Hsin Liu, 2012. "The Role of Proximity to Universities for Corporate Patenting - Provincial Evidence from China," Kiel Working Papers 1796, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- AOKI Reiko & ARAI Yasuhiro & TAMURA Suguru, 2012. "Standards and Intellectual Property Management Strategy and Policy (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Daria Ciriaci & Daniela Palma, 2012. "To what extent are knowledge-intensive business services contributing to manufacturing? A subsystem analysis," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-02, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? -Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms-," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-03, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Carlsson, Bo & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & McKelvey, Maureen & Olofsson , Christer & Persson , Lars & Ylinenpää, Håkan, 2012. "The Evolving Domain of Entrepreneurship Research," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 284, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- TAKECHI Kazutaka, 2012. "Negative Effects of Intellectual Property Protection: The unusual suspects?," Discussion papers 12057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).