Report NEP-KNM-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis & Johansson, Börje, 2012. "How can firm benefit from access to knowledge-intensive producer services?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 283, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 11 Aug 2014.
- Daria Ciriaci & Daniela Palma, 2012. "To what extent are knowledge-intensive business services contributing to manufacturing? A subsystem analysis," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-02, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Thomas Sampson, 2012. "Brain Drain or Brain Gain? Technology Diffusion and Learning On-the-job," CEP Discussion Papers dp1168, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lee, Neil & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2012. "Innovation and spatial inequality in Europe and USA," CEPR Discussion Papers 9139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? -Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms-," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-03, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.