COORDINATING INVENTIVE AND INNOVATIVE DECISIONS THROUGH MARKETS WITH PRICES: A Experimental Study of Patent Markets with Transparent Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ullberg, Eskil, 2011. "Coordinating Inventive and Innovative Decisions through Markets with Prices: A Experimental Study of Patent Markets with Transparent Prices," JIBS Working Papers 2010-14, Jönköping International Business School.
- Eskil Ullberg, 2010. "Coordinating Inventive and Innovative Decisions Through Markets with Prices: An Experimental Study of Patent Markets with Transparent Prices," Working Papers 1018, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engel, Christoph & Kleine, Marco, 2015.
"Who is afraid of pirates? An experiment on the deterrence of innovation by imitation,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 20-33.
- Christoph Engel & Marco Kleine, 2013. "Who is Afraid of Pirates? An Experiment on the Deterrence of Innovation by Imitation," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Nov 2013.
More about this item
Keywordspatents; intellectual property; trade; licensing; experiments;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2010-09-03 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2010-09-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-09-03 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .