The Regionalization of Swedish Knowledge Society: Some preliminary consequences
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHigher education policy; regional policy; knowledge policy; regional innovation systems;
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-04-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2006-04-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-URE-2006-04-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .