Regional productivity effects of multinational firm affiliates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andersson, Martin & Gråsjö, Urban & Karlsson, Charlie, 2014. "Regional productivity effects of multinational firm affiliates," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 343, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational firms; affiliates; productivity; R&D; knowledge; spillovers; skilled workers; region;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2014-04-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2014-04-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2014-04-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-INO-2014-04-11 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2014-04-11 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2014-04-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:bthcsi:2014-004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msbthse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.