Why has the Nordic electricity market worked so well?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilsson, Mats, 2007. "Red light for Green Paper: The EU policy on energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 540-547, January.
- Tang, Ali, 2014. "Does Gibrat’s Law Hold for Swedish Energy Firms?," HUI Working Papers 99, HUI Research.
- Aili Tang, 2015. "Does Gibrat’s law hold for Swedish energy firms?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 659-674, September.
- Littlechild, Stephen, 2006.
"Competition and contracts in the Nordic residential electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 135-147, September.
- Littlechild, S., 2005. "Competition and contracts in the Nordic Residential Electricity Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0550, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Amundsen, Eirik Schrøder & Bergmann, Lars, 2006. "Provision of reserve capacity on the Nordic electricity market: Principles and practises," Working Papers in Economics 01/06, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Petr Spodniak & Mikael Collan & Mari Makkonen, 2017. "On Long-Term Transmission Rights in the Nordic Electricity Markets," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-19, March.
More about this item
KeywordsNordic electricity market; California electricity market; supply shock; market power.;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:bergec:2005_018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kjell Erik Lommerud). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouibno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .